Thursday, September 14, 2023

Believe In The Magic


 2 challenges inspired today's card...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc437 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for pulling our my basket of washi tape.  I spaced my washi tape out on a piece of white card stock and then used my circle die to cut it out.

Less Is More // #LIM491 ...An "anything goes" challenge!!  Clean and simple with less being more!!  My anything goes could be Christmas, washi tape, snowflakes or rhinestones.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATSM454 ...An "any occasion" challenge!!  Christmas is my occasion of choice for today!!  Slowly but surely throught out this year I have added to my stash of Christmas card and December would be a crazy whirlwind in the card department.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


2 comments:

  1. DJ -this is a wonderful card that you've created using our CAS challenge, simple but stunning with washi! Thank you for playing with us at LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design. It would be so easy to change up the washi or even use designer paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails