Friday, September 15, 2023

Birthday Fishes...I Mean Wishes


 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS603 ...A sketch challenge!!  A perfect starting point for my Birthday Fishes card that I made for my nephews birthday. 

Color Throwdown Challenges // #ctd760 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this current challenge is blue, navy, and yellow.  A watery combination, for sure!!

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATSM454 ...An "any occasion" challenge!!  A birthday card seemed fitting since birthday cards are the ones I use the most.  



Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC542 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love when I have a great sketch to use as a starting point for my card.  This sketch was super fun and worked perfect for creating a CAS card.

Addicted to CAS // #246 ...A code word challenge!!  MUSHROOM!!  A perfect challenge for playing with my mushroom dies from Spellbinders.  This little mushroom die has been so much fun to play with.

Global Design Project // #GDP411 ...A theme challenge!!  OUTDOORS!!  When my grand-daughter was visiting last week, she kept asking to go outside and look for mushrooms.  She had so much fun finding them and I decided to make this card in her honor.






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. Adorable birthday card! Love your combination of all the challenges in one great design. Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great set of cards! Love those bubbles and cute little fish! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rich colors in the greenery and mushroom. A really lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love it! I love the colours you chose! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are very nice. I stopped by from the CTD blog and really like how you used the colors. The bubbles and fish are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! These fish are so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards Deb! I paricularly like the one you made for us with the decorated oval. Love the way you used the mushroom almost like a floral! Thank you for coming to play at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous take on the sketch and I love how creative you have been with it! Your birthday fishes are such fun.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails