Sunday, September 10, 2023

Full of Gratitude For Your Life


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Global Design Project // #GDP410 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was the starting point for today's sympathy card.  Thanks for offering a great starting point and inspiration.

Festive Friday Challenge // #FF0142 ...An inspo challenge!!  From the inspo list honoring World Gratitude Day pick 3 of the 10 items to use on your card.  I picked die cut, repeating sentiment, and flowers.  And because I am full of gratitude for the life lived, I made a sympathy card for this challenge.

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd759 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this current challenge is orange, red, maroon, and gold.  This color combo made the perfect back drop for my rose dies.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Great us of all the challenges!! Sweet card!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your stripes of bold colour. Thank you for linking to the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. I like how you interpretated the Insp list. Thank you for playing along with us in the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails