Sunday, September 3, 2023

New Challenge at Sunday Stamps #SSC317


Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC317 ...A color challenge!!  We have a new color palette for you called "Solitude In Nature".  From the five color in this photo & palette pick at least three to use on your project.  For my card, I used Stampin Up's Marina Mist, Crushed Curry, Tip Top Taupe, and Mossy Meadow.  I also drew inspiration from the photo as well and created a scene of solitude in nature.  How do these color speak to you??  I can't wait for you to join the fun and play along with us.  Hop on over to our blog and check out how the other design team members have used this color challenge.


2 other challenges inspired today's card...

As You See It Challenges // #AYSI306 ...A theme challenge!!  At the Beach is the theme for their current challenge.  I love the beach...heading there today!!  So this theme is right up my ally and I love making beachy cards.

Just Add Ink // #JAI668 ...A just choose two challenge!!  Twine, tearing, timber are the three elements we have to choose from...then we just pick two.  I picked twine and timber!!  And then I got to thinking that palm trees might not count as timber??!!??  Yes or no?? Can the palm trees count??

Card #2 was inspired by 1 challenge...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC540 ...A sketch challenge!!  My 3 granddaughter is here right now and she has had so much fun doing "projects" with my big shot.  She cut out these mushrooms and I used them for this sketch challenge.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


12 comments:

  1. So fun, DJ - when I saw this at our challenge, I wondered if it could also be for AYSI! Perfect beach take, and I love the twine! Fun way to show off the sentiment, too - so clever! (And thanks for playing at As You See It!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love this set and great little scene you created, it's perfect in the SSC colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a tropical holiday in one, Deb! The twine is a great addition. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It again, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your cards! I love how you adapted the sketch, to make it unique, fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...such a lovely card - balanced so well and I really adore how you popped up the sentiment - subtle but perfect!! Your layout that you chose really makes this card pop! Thank you for playing along with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You captured a lovely tropical vibe with your card Deb, and yes the palm trees count! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tropical card is really beautiful! The second card with the mushrooms is a fabulous interpretation of this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch--thanks for joining us this week.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you thought out of the (wooden) box for this card Deb. Such a great tropical scene. Thanks for joining in with us again for this challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool, dj, especially the double stamping for the sentiment label! Thanks for getting our theme on at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DJ your little beach scene looks like a taste of paradise! I love the twine detail and the way you carried your design over the sentiment panel too. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It for our beach theme challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your scene is perfect with this week's challenge colors. I love the duplicated stamping on your popped up sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards 💐👏👏👏
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails