Tuesday, September 12, 2023

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS505 ...A "use from your stash" challenge!!  And for this new challenge we want you to "Shake It Up"!!  That is right we want to see those shaker cards. I tried something new and did two shaker portions...pick for the flower head and green for the leaves and stem.  From my stash I used pink & green chunky glitter that was collecting dust on my spinning "coffee turned glitter" rack.  What will you use from your stash to create a shaker card??  The rest of the DT team and I will look forward to see your creations!!  Now hop on over to our blog and check out what the rest of the team has created to inspire you.

One other challenge inspired today's card...

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc225 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this tic-tac-toe game board: stamping, die cut, and birthday.  I stamped my sentiment...not much stamping but it is there!!

Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

Color Hues // #TCH71 ...A color challenge!!  Tangerine & Violet are the colors called for in this challenge!!  I struggled with this color combo and almost gave up but finally was inspired when I was the mood board from the INKspirational challenge.

INKspirational Challenges // #IC298 ...A mood board challenge!!  My inspiration from the mood board the colors and the arrows.

Colorful Options // #SEPT2023 ...A color challenge!!  ORANGE!!  This month it is all about orange!!  Not one of my favorite colors to use but it is very fitting as we move into fall.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


7 comments:

  1. Love how you made this a shaker card! THanks for playing along with the Tic Tac TOe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 😍this! I love the grungy feel of the background. Your use of layers is absolutely perfect. Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. 🧡🎨 Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you didn't throw in the towel and found your inspiration for our colors. I think your card is wonderful and love the sentiment. Thanks for playing at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ your card is so fun and I love that you drew your inspiration for our colours from another challenge! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DJ this is such a fun design and so glad that you were able to find inspiration from another challenge. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool design idea including in arrow! Thanks for sharing your card with us at INKspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I've ever seen a flower die used for a shaker card, but I love it! I love the dual colors of glitter in the stem and flower portions too. Very clever and unique!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails