Saturday, September 16, 2023

Bicycle Birthday


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS422 ...A sketch challenge!!  I did take a bit of liberty with this sketch and set it in place a bit angular.  Was looking for a funky youth look for the birthday card I needed.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS54 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  Your know that stash of stuff you have buried that never gets used or that new stuff that is brand new and has never seen ink.  Today it is from my stash...a tablet of 12 x 12 paper that has been hidden in the bottom of my stash.  I am sure I bought it during my scrapbooking days...since then we have had a move and there is a bunch of stuff that has gotten hidden away!!

Global Design Project // #GDP411 ...A theme challenge!! OUTDOORS!!  I love nothing more than hitting a bike trail for a ride.  I am no triathlon rider but I do love a long bike ride.

As You See It // #AYSI307 ...A speed challenge!!  Create a card in less than 10 minutes that depicts one of your hobbies!!  One of my hobbies...bike riding!!  Since this card uses designer papers it was done in less than 10 minutes...just some die cutting and some fussy cutting...speedy for sure at 8.5 minutes.







Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on the sketch, love the way that you tilted the frame! Gives so much interest to the card! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I love this bike! What a great action image, and fun colors over that rich paper! Love the tilt, for sure! Great job combining all these challenges, and great speedy time! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DSP certainly is one way to speed up the process. I like the angle of the bike - it seems speedier somehow but I hope your bike riding doesn't end up quite as askew as this one - it looks like someone just flew over the handlebars! Thanks for playing along with us again at As You See it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of all the challenges. The sketch looks super with all of your choices. So glad you koined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of DSP for a speed challenge, DJ. I like the way you were able to combine all the challenges! Thanks for getting your adrenaline pumping with us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Deb - and an impressive time for getting your fussy cutting done too! Thanks for playing along with our speedy hobbies theme at As You See It challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb! I am digging the abstract feel from how you angled the paper and frame on this card. I feel like I can hop on that bike and go for a ride! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails