Friday, September 8, 2023

Hello There, Honey Bear


 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS602 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was a great starting point for today's card...a place to begin!!  I was trying to use up some of the scraps on my desk and so the main panel is not quite as wide as it should have been but I did get some snippets cleared off my work space.

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI577 ...A cup cake inspired challenge!!  The bear cupcakes in this photo are just darling and had me looking for a bear stamp in my stash.  Found one!!  Found it in a retired set from Stampin Up...A Little Wild!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of You Version)


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet little image! I love him with the patterned papers and all so perfect with the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little card! And a cute little bee! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! I love this image combined with those papers. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, thank you for participating at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love your placement of the bear. Really cute card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails