Saturday, October 21, 2023

Enjoy Today!!

 


2 challenges inspired today's card...

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS425 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used this sketch not in layers but in single stamping and masking.  It turned out okay but I think layering the sketch with card stock and/or designer papers would do it more justice.  I will have to give it another try before this challenge ends.

Less Is More // #LIM494 ...A "one layer card" challenge with a "Hello Sunshine" theme!!  I achieved this single layer request by masking my images.


3 challenges inspired today's 2nd card...

Global Design Project // #GDP416 ...A CASE challenge!!  For this current challenge we are CASEing a card by Kayla Renee.  I used the sketch, used a plain background, and included twine in my "cluster" focal point.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc231 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row are die cuts, any holiday (I picked Thanksgiving), and enamel dots.

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd765 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this current challenge is orange, yellow, and green.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



10 comments:

  1. DJ... love your winning combination at Tic Tac Toe! Thanks so much for joining and sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your one-layer is amazing! I find those so challenging, lol, but yours has so much texture difference and interest! Great job with your masking! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome one layer card and the masking is wonderful. Thanks for playing over at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS feel and that swipe of the ink. Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments again

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mix of the pumpkins and the dots! Thanks for joining us this week at The Color Throwdown Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on creating this sketch as a one layer! That is a lot of masking and you did an amazing job! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, so clever to create a card to fit all these different challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like all the dimension your card has with the die cuts and the twine - fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! The die-cuts on your Thanksgiving card are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Tic-Tac-Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic one layer card! I'm a more is more kinda girl, so I really appreciate someone who can stamp like this and make it look so great! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails