Thursday, October 19, 2023

Pretty in Pink Christmas


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Jingle Belles Challenge // #JB2321 ...A year round Christmas challenge!!  I wrote the due date down wrong and missed the cut off for this challenge.  It was due yesterday not today!!  Oh well this pretty in pink Christmas card is a winner in my book and was inspired by the Belles so I'll give credit where credit is due.

ABC Christmas Challenge // 11OCT2023 ...An alphabet challenge!!  For this current challenge the letters are U and V.  U is for "use it up" and V is for vertical.  I included both letters on my card.  The designer paper comes from a 6x6 tablet from Stampin Up...it was discontinued several years ago and I am still "using it up"!!  And I turned trimmed the sketch from TSOT in a tall "vertical" version of their challenge.

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT628 ...A sketch challenge!!  I trimmed it down a bit so that I would have a tall vertical card, but also stayed true to the sketch.  They did give us an optional photo as inspiration but this time I just used the sketch.  No more pumpkins here...I have moved on to winter time and snowflakes.






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails