Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Falling Leaves & Oceans Deep

 


1st Card...
1 challenge inspired today's card...

Just Us Girls // #JUG699 ...A CASE challenge!!  For this current challenge we are to CASE on of the design team's card.  I picked the "sketch" that saw in both Nancy and Ina cards.



Card #2...

3 challenges inspired this second card...

Color Hues // #TCH73 ...A color challenge!!  The duo of colors called for in this challenge is coral and blue.  Well of course this color combo make me think of the ocean!!

Global Design Project // #GDP414 ...A sketch challenge!!  I let me coral and my fishies be the "circle" called for in this sketch.  I hope that is okay!?!

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd763 ...A color challenge!!  Coral, light blue, and navy are the colors called for in this challenge.  Again this is a match up made deep in the ocean.



Card #3 inspired by 1 challenge...

Inspired By Challenges // #IB257 ...A photo inspired challenge!!  This challenge also offers and optional sketch as well.  For this 3rd card I decided to use both.  I love the blue pumpkins...non traditional but fun!!  I also picked up the bronze elements by using metallic rose gold card stock.  It does not photograph very well but in person it is pretty impressive.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful seascape card DJ...can't believe I never thought of those colors for the ocean but they're perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge! (Marcia - DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super simple case-d card Deb and lovely your inspiration came from Nancy's and my card. Thanks so much for adding to our JUGS gallery this week. Lovely cards 2 and 3 too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the direction you took for the Color Hues colors, your background is wonderful. As for your CASE at JUGS...I love that you combined two cards into one. I love the ripped edges and the text background. Thanks for playing along at both Color Hues and Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leaves are really fun! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to feature the ocean, lovely use of the colors! So glad you chose to play along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three really lovely cards. Super die cuts and terrific use of the sketches and colors. I particularly like the leaves card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails