Sunday, October 15, 2023

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC320


 Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC320 ...A sketch challenge!!  This "Frame It" sketch has so many possibilities and we can't wait to see how you interpret the sketch. 


For my card I used layers of texture to show case my trio of fall leaves...a simple fall card!  I do hope you have "a beautiful day"!!  Now grab some supplies and play along with us!!  Start by checking out the rest of the design team's cards and all the challenge details over on our blog.  Then join the fun and play along!


4 other challenges inspired today's card...


Global Design Project // #GDP415 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this challenge is PATTERN!!  I let my embossing folder create a houndstooth pattern.  A perfect back ground for my fall leaves.

Paper Craft Crew Challenge // #PCC539 ...A color challenge!!  Of the 6 colors given for this challenge...choose 2 of them for your card.  I picked Pumpkin Pie and Mossy Medow.

Make My Monday // #MMM211 ...A color challenge!!  Use Autumn colors for your card.  Not only did I use Autumn colors but I also went with an Autumn theme.

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb217 ...An "anything goes" challenge but you must use stamps that are over a year old.  This Beautiful Autumn stamp set with matching punches came out in 2020 from Stampin Up.  Yes...it is over a year old but not to retro!!

Card #2 was inspired by 2 challenges...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC546 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used a brushstoke stamp to get my vertical lines.

Just Add Ink // #JAI674 ...A color challenge!!  Fresh Fressia, Berry Burst, Pretty Peacock, and Gold are the colors called for in this challenge.  I use ink for the first three colors and then for my gold I used gold embossing powder and twine.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



9 comments:

  1. Love the brush stroke effect with those colors. Nicely done! Thank you so much for joining at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these leaves, Deb! Your layers and textures just set everything off beautifully! This will be such an inspiration for our players at Sunday Stamps - and thanks for playing at Make My Monday AND Retro Rubber, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the texture of your card Deb and those sweet little leaves! Thank you also for your beautiful card you sent and your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using the brushstrokes was a clever way to combine the challenges. It's so eye catching and fun. Thanks for playing along with our JAI colour challenge.
    Di, Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the sketch and the colours are great! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun color combo you picked and used on our autumn color challenge at MMM! thank you for always joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for playing at Retro Rubber, happy day ☺️💐

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your elegant leaf card. The little pop of colour is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rustic fall colors - and the little leaf punch outs are so cute!! Love your clean & simple, DJ!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails