Saturday, October 7, 2023

No Pumpkin, Just A Fish

 

4 challenges inspired today's card...

Cupcake Inspiration // #CI579 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  This challenge is a color challenge and while I did use the colors called for I used a fish instead of pumpkins...hope that is okay!!

Alphabet Challenge // 6OCT2023 ...An alphabet challenge!!  N is for nature.  It used to be that when I thought of nature I thought of the woods but since moving to Florida...nature to me is the sea!!

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS606 ...A sketch challenge!!  Just like yesterday this sketch was the starting point of my card.  I did replace one of the circles with my fish.  After having so much fun with this sketch yesterday I just had to use it again.

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #306 ...A Pinterest inspired birthday challenge!! Use the photo found on Pinterest to inspire your birthday card.  The photo for October's challenge is all about orange and of course birthdays.






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS layout using these fabulous diecuts,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge showcasing both flora and fauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card using the sketch, Deb! Love the movement of the fish. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS twice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love that colour combination and that fish! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout! The fish works perfectly here. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations, have a great weekend!

    Sasha DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME!! I LOVE the layout and the fish is fabulous. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails