Monday, October 2, 2023

Sea Turtle Magic

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd762 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this current challenge is mossy green, rust, kraft, and cream.  For my colors I used Stampin Up's Mossy Meadow ink, Cajun Craze ink, and Very Vanilla  & Kraft card stock.

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS605 ...A sketch challenge!!  When I saw this sketch I right away thought about a run rise coming up over the horizon.  This stencil was perfect for getting that effect.

Addicted to CAS // #247 ...A code word challenge!!  MASK is the code word for this current challenge.  A stencil is the ultimate mask wouldn't you agree?!?  




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




4 comments:

  1. I so love that you used a turtle for the green element on your card! So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sunrise with the sketch! And your scene is very cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always in awe of cards using nontraditional colors for things. I never think to do that, then see it and think wow why did I not think of that? The brown for the sun is brilliant and works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the torn edge for the mountains. Great control of your ink blending - the dark to light for the rays of the sun are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails