Saturday, April 27, 2024

100% Spoiled


 2 challenges inspired today's card...

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge // #535 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for playing with a tablet of papers and stickers that I found during my craft clean out.  I made this 100% spoiled puppy card with a friend in mind who just recently got a new puppy!!

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS61 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  A true find during my craft clean out...left over brand new tablet of paper and stickers that have a puppy theme.  We no longer have a dog and I am longer scrapbooking so this tablet will get used for cards for friends with dogs.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Hah, that's 100% right - gotta spoil the pups! Love how you've put this together using our sketch, Deb. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love the idea of using up stickers and scraps of paper while using your pup for inspiration. Well played! Thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I love these colours together.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S, hope to see you next time too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love it when we get to use things from our stash. Thanks for taking part with the CAS Colour and Sketches Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails