Tuesday, April 2, 2024

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G344

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G344 ...A masculine color challenge!!  The color combination for this challenge: Navy, Kraft, and Red!!  This masculine color combo makes a great nautical card.  I sanded my edges for a rustic look and added some staples...great embellishment that keep it masculine.

Now it is your turn to join the fun and play along.  We can't wait to see how you use navy, kraft, and red in your creation!!  Hop on over to our blog for all the details on this new color challenge & check out how the rest of the design team used this color combo.

2 other challenges inspired today's card as well...


Sketch Saturday // #SS747 ...A sketch challenge!!  Every card has a sketch, and I love it when I find one that works perfectly for pairing up!!  It has been a while since I played along with this challenge...I welcomed their inspiration today!!


The Paper Players // #PP683 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!   My winning three in a row on this game board: designer paper (red embossed paper that I sanded just slightly), diecut (Sailing Home dies), and ribbon (retired striped ribbon as back drop).

Project #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC164 ...An "anything but a card" challenge!!  How about a name banner that I make for my friends baby shower?!!?  Riley will be here in about 6 weeks and it was fun throwing a shower for her and her parents.

Tic Tac Toe Challenges // #tttc244 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: twine, patterned paper, and die cut sentiment (the letters to spell out her name)




Project #3 inspired by 2 challenges...

Just Add Ink // #JAI695 ...A "just add" challenge!!  Today we are just adding CHOCOLATE!!  I have no chocolate stamps...not one!!  How is that even possible in the stash that I have accumulated over the years?!!?  But...I did have some Reese Cups in the cabinet!!  So...I ate two and saved the wrappers for creating this card for a friend who love Reese Cups!!  

Time Out Challenges // #TOC260 ...A theme challenge!!  STRIPES!!  I used some yellow stripes for today's "You got this" card.  I may just be back with some more colorful stripes before this challenge is over.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea to use the choc wrappers as part of your card design! I hope your friend loves it. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like how you think - rat the chocolate then upcycle the wrapper
    Such a fun card for our chocolate challenge at Just Add Ink. Thanks for playing along.
    Diane, JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous masculine card, Deb! The colors are indeed perfect for a nautical card. I love how you decorated the envelope. Great job! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red, white and blue - such a fabulous combo for a masculine card. I love the nautical theme, too. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nautical theme with a patriotic colour vibe Deb - clever use of the striped ribbon too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect reason to eat some yummy Reese's Cups to make a card! Love your creative and inventive card. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You gave me such a chuckle, Deb. I'm not a Reese's fan but kudos to you for eating one, or two, for the cause. You ended up with a cute and creative card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great name hanging--so cute! I bet they loved it at the shower!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails