Monday, April 29, 2024

My Mistake...

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC463 ...A sketch challenge!!  My mistake from yesterday...left town without creating a card for the challenge that began yesterday!!  Kinda hard to create a card without supplies while camping with grands!!  But here is my make up card now that I am home.  Hop on over to the Sunday Stamps blog and play along with us.  We would love to see your take on our new "Front & Center" sketch challenge!!

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS436 ...A color challenge!!  Petal Pink, Garden Green, and Pretty Peacock are the colors called for in this challenge.

Just Us Girls // #JUG724 ...A stencil challenge!!  This anything goes stencil challenge is super fun for me because I love using stencils.  I have not gotten into the new layered up one but they are on my wish list.  For now I'm enjoying the ones I have and mostly using them as backgrounds.

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC166 ...A theme challenge!!  "Somthing New" is the theme for this current challenge.  I am using my new french press die that I just ordered from Stampin Up.  It took me a minute to figure out how this one layered up but I think I got it right.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)






8 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, welcome back. Great card! Lots of texture and details. I haven't yet used those dies but I am up for a cup of that delicious looking coffee. Thanks for sharing your card with us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb... love the coffee rings. What a fab die for your coffee maker! As always, thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun coffee card - love the stenciled coffee ring background too. Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb - hope the camping was fun! LOVE this coffee press card - I haven't used these dies yet, so now I can follow your lead, lol. Perfect in our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! It is perfect for the coffee lover. Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create.Challenges. Hope to see you for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't used this part of the bundle yet--didn't know how to put it together! haha!! You've inspired me!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper cute, Deb! Love this. Good make up card- lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails