Tuesday, April 9, 2024

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash #SOS519


 Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS519 ...A "shop your stash" theme challenge!!  The theme for our new challenge that begins today is "Shower Me With Sunshine".  We want you to make a card for a baby shower or bridal shower.  I made my card for an upcoming baby shower.  From my stash, I dug out this "She's expecting" set that I won years ago in a blog challenge...can't remember which one or the company this mini set is from.



What will you find in your stash that could make a "shower" card??  We can't wait to see your creation!!  Hop on over to our blog for complete details about this new challenge and also check out the great cards made by the rest of our design team...I am sure that they will inspire you!!

3 other challenges also inspired today's card...

As You See It // AYSI320 ...A sketch challenge!!  Every card has a sketch and I love it when a challenge offers a sketch that pairs up perfectly with the theme I have swirling around in my mind.  I flipped this sketch so that I could use a larger circle.

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI591 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  The photo of cupcakes used for this challenge calls for a color combo of frosty blue, Mocha, and white.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATSM465 ...A technique challenge!!  For this current challenge we are to use stencils and/or die cuts.  I used both on today's card...stenciled my edge and used a stitched circle die.




Card #2 was inspired by 2 challenges...

Just Us Girls // #JUG721 ...A color challenge!!  Purple, orange, and mustard are the colors called for in this current challenge.  This color combo right away reminded me of sunset backdrop...so a silhouette card was created!!

{PIN}spirational Challenges // APR2024 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!  During the month of April we are challenged to use embossing.  For today's card I used both dry embossing (for my background) and heat embossing (for my sentiment).  Covered both types of embossing with today's creation.

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



11 comments:

  1. Cute card, I like the image too, thank you for playing our color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a wonderful day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb... great use of the colors! So dramatic on black...thanks ever so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Deb - I spotted this out at SOS, and didn't even recognize our sketch - doh! This is the sweetest image for this occasion I have ever seen - love it! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty! The soft stencilled background is lovely. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving that stenciled background, Deb, especially the way it fades out in the middle. That espresso colour really brings the soft blue into focus! Thanks for joining our gallery for our As You See It sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image Deb; loving the stencilling too - it really draws the eye in to the focal point. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of challenges! The colors are perfect for this image and reason! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both fab cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails