Saturday, April 13, 2024

No Words...

 


3 challenges inspired today's 1st card...

Global Design Project // #GDP440 ...A CASE challenge!!  For this current challenge we are CASEing a card created by Nicole Peschke.  I loved her white on white, the soft hint of colors, and the addition of gold.  

Colorful Options // APR2024 ...A color challenge!!  For the month of April we are to use pastels!!  Soft Sea Foam from Stampin Up is a favorite pastel of mine.  Card #2 would also fit this challenge because I used pastels (a word with two meanings) for coloring my image.

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #312 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!  In 2024 Deanne has us each month using different crafting supplies to create a card that is inspired by a Pinterest photo.  For the month of April we are EMBOSSING!!  For today's card I did heat embossing using stencils and for my sentiment.




4 challenges inspired today's 2nd card...

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb228 ...A retro rubber sketch challenge!!  This challenge has us using stamps that are over a year old.  How about this one...it is from Stampin Up and dates back to 1999!!  25 years old!!  Retro indeed...even has a very different style then we see today!!

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS435 ...An inspiration challenge!!  This collage of photos is all things spring!! Myy inspirationn from the photo...birdies, wreath, floral, and spring time colors!!

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd788 ...A color challenge!!  Pink, Yellow, and Green are the colors called for in this challenge.  A spring time color combo perfect for this "Best Wishes" wreath.  I even made my birdies yellow to match the photo!!

Make My Monday // #MMM223 ...A theme challenge!!  A "natural picture of a bird".  These little birdies hovering over their nest seemed pretty natural to me...Right?!?


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



9 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in at MMM with this beautiful bird card

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute, DJ - you really crammed in a lot to this one! Love the colors and the heart wreath - and very sweet birds! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments, Retro Rubber AND Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy spring card! I love the wreath and the dimension that you created with it! I can really see the inspiration pics in your card! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

      Delete
  5. Lovely heart wreath in spring colours. The little bird is perfect with its nest and I like the colourful strips in the background. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great combination of all the challenges, Deb. So much fun to pull out older cherished stamp sets. Glad you were inspired by the HSS Mood Board. Thanks for joining us this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love your take on the challenge. Thank you for playing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your heart wreath, the pretty spring colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails