Friday, April 5, 2024

Silver Lining

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Addicted to CAS // #255 ...A "code word" challenge!!  RAIN is the code word for this current challenge!!  Rhinestone raindrops...YES!!  I love the rain...kinda cool that my daughter inherited my love of it!!  She is my silver lining...she is the only one in our family who also loves to dance in the rain.

CAS on Friday // #280 ...A technique challenge!!  DIES ONLY!!  A technique that I love...I am a stamper that loves dies!!  I have lots of them...my hubby would say way too many!!

Time Out Challenges // #TOC260 ...A theme challenge!! STRIPED!!  This striped dsp was some of my favorite from Stampin Up.  I had this paper laying on my desk from my card a couple days ago and couldn't help but use it again.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Deb - love this striped DP and those sparkling raindrops! Thank for showing us your stripes at Time Out Challenges!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card and perfect for our Stripes challenge at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty clean and simple card. I love that the raindrops sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails