Thursday, April 11, 2024

Pick Me A Blueberry

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc467 ...A color challenge!!  Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Brust, and Blueberry Bushel are the colors called for in this color challenge.  And or course I had to use blueberries!!  Won't be mush longer and we will have some blueberries on our bushes!!

Sketch~N~Scrap Challenge // #SNS263 ...A sketch challenge!!  Every card has a sketch, and today the SNS sketch was perfect for showcasing my new gingham papers from Stampin Up.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS61 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  Today I am using my Lemon Lime Twist & Berry Burst gingham for the very first time.  I also opened a brand new pack of embellishment (those white enamel flowers) that I got in the mail as a thank you for my order. 







Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




4 comments:

  1. This is a great take on the sketch, DJ, and in wonderful spring colors! I'm so jealous that you have fresh blueberries plants! Enjoy! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors and great take on the card sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love that color combo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails