Monday, April 1, 2024

He Is Risen, Indeed


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Just Us Girls // #JUG720 ...An "anything goes" stencil challenge!!  I used a stencil to create a boarder for my CAS card.  Normally, I think of stencils as backdrops.  But...today,  I worked outside the box a bit and created a stenciled boarder.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc244 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this tic-tac-toe game board: chick, stencil, and die cut sentiment.

Inspired By Challenges // #IB282 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch.  My inspiration from the photo was the chicks and the yellow & white color combo.  For today's card I decided to use both the photo and the sketch.

Papercraft Challenges // #PC104 ...A theme challenge!!  EASTER is the theme for this challenge.  I thought the chick, and the bright yellow made for a great Easter themed card...so I added a die cut banner "Happy Easter" sentiment.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


3 comments:

  1. Cute! Great take on the challenges. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to use a stencil around the edge either, Deb, but I love the look of it. Thanks for the inspiration and sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely Easter card! I love the stencilling around the edge of the card. Thank you very much for joining our "Easter" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails