Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Love You A'Latte


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC166 ...A theme challenge!!  NEW!!  Use something brand new to you!!  I just received this Latte Love bundle in the mail on Friday!!  The possibilities are endless and I am looking forward to playing with it!!

Inspired By Challenges // #IB285 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch!!  I picked the peach pop as my inspiration!! And I used the sketch as well!!

Colorful Options // APR2024 ...A monthly color challenge!!  PASTELS are the colors called for this month.  I decided on this peachy pastel for my latte love card.

Never Before Used Schteff // #NBUS61 ...A monthyly challenge showcasing those "never been used" items!!  This Stampin Up bundle just arrived in the mail this weekend and today is the first that it has been inked up!!






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)






3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I need that stamp set. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout of your card!! And, this is one of my favorite sets!!! You'll have fun! Can't wait to see what you create! thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card too. Great use of the sketch from Inspired By. Thanks for joining us again at Inspire.Create.Challenges. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails