Thursday, April 4, 2024

Sweet Treats

 

3 challenges inspired today's card...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC571 ...A sketch challenge!!  A sketch is always a good starting point for a card and I am thankful for the fun sketches the AHSC team offers us each week.

Global Design Project // #GDP439 ...A theme challenge!!  SWEET TREATS!!  What a fun theme...who doesn't love a little sweet treat!?!

Make My Monday // #MMM222 ...A theme challenge!!  TRANSPORT!!  A train loaded up with some sweet treats...YES!!  





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. This is really fantastic! Thank you for sharing with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the train with sweets and the fantastic holiday color. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great Christmas Card ~ love this train and bold traditional colors ~ thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week ~ please join us again! Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, what a cute little Christmas train, Deb! Love this! Such a great transport idea! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable. I love how you've used the bling. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! This gorgeous creation could so easily be a fabulous piece of holiday home decor. Love it! Great way to combine all three challenges. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery again for our next challenge. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Christmas train, so adorable! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails