Monday, April 15, 2024

Coffee Makes Everything Better...Especially on a Monday!!

 


Card #1 inspired by one challenge...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS631 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for playing with my circular coffee die.  I am working on a set of coffee cards to take to a new local coffee shop...hoping the owner with let me set them up in his shop.  I will keep you posted!!



Card #2 inspired by two challenges...

Just Add Ink // #JAI687 ...A "just add" challenge!!  For this current challenge we are "just adding" a sketch.  The sketch had me thinking about Stampin Up's Bee My Valentine stamp set...seemed perfect to pair them up!!

The Paper Players // #PP685 ...A color challenge!!  Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, and Crushed Curry are the colors called for in this challenge.  I bright springy combination that worked perfectly with my honey bee card.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




6 comments:

  1. Super cute use of the sketch Deb! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink. Nikki-JAI Design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your golden-toned coffee cup on the red background - the cut-out for the steam is wonderful! I hope it goes well at the coffee shop! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are wonderful. Love the coffee card. That bit of ribbon and twine is such a nice addition. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little bee is as sweat as can be! Love the sentiment and the fun way you used the colors. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bee card certainly is as sweet as honey! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are awesome! I love how you used the challenge colors on the bee card. This is such a "sweet" card. I am so glad you played with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails