Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Cardz 4 Guyz #290 // The Paper Players #579 // TicTacToe #149 // Just Add Ink #591

Today begins a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!  Our challenge for you over the next two weeks is to make a "Fancy Folds" card that is masculine. 



This challenge pushed me outside my comfort zone...I am not one for using fancy folds in my card making.  But I saw a card made by Annette Sullivan that I thought looked like fun and I reached out to her for the pattern.

Fancy Folds

Card #2 was inspired by 3 challenges...

Just Add Ink // #JAI591 ...A sketch challenge!! 

The Paper Player // #PP579 ...A CAS theme challenge!! Wild About Wildlife but keep it CAS!!

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc149 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row are animals, 2 of the same thing, and CAS.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. That is a really neat fold, and I like the contrast of the paper you used with the black/white palm trees. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! The giraffe card is adorable. I love the giraffe print circle and the sentiment tag. Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your giraffe card is CAS cuteness! I love that stamp set, I still have mine and use it in my scrapbooks from time to time. I like how you stamped the giraffes on colored paper, keeps it simpler than busting out the markers. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giraffes are my favorite and your card made me smile. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails