Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Shopping Our Stash Begins a New Challenge Today!!


Shopping Our Stash // #SOS464 ...Today begins a new challenge!!  "You Deserve A Hand"....that is our challenge for you!!  I pulled Stampin Up's Treasures Of Life stamp set from my stash because it has this sweet set of hands that is perfect for this challenge!!  Today I was also able to use up some scrap pieces of card stock from my stash.  What do you have in your stash that fits our new challenge??  I can't wait to see your creations...come on over an play along!!
"You Deserve A Hand" Challenge

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT542 ...A sketch challenge!!  With an optional twist...FLORAL!!  I loved this sketch for showcasing our new challenge over at SOS and I used some floral designer paper as my background so that I had the floral option covered!!



A second card because I just can't put down this new stamp set!!

Ever since Seas the Day arrived it has been on my desk!!  Today's card show a completely non-nautical card.  The "seaweed" stamp from this set makes a great berry bush!!  I used the sketch challenge from TGIF Challenges ( #TGIF355 ) as my inspiration.

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. That is a lovely stamp set and you used it beautifully and great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Deb = love those hands, what a great composition for them! Lovely verdant colors! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty stamp and you've used it so beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card, Deb! Full of meaning and creativity! Thank you for sharing it with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a sweet stamp and the floral paper is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous stamp - I love the hands holding the heart! So nice to use the doily for the circle element as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of that lovely hands stamp on the tag. Thanks so much for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Design Team buddy! What a wonderful card. I love all of the different patterned papers you have included and how they tie back into the hands and heart image. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!
    Anna, Design Team (at TSOT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails