Saturday, February 19, 2022

Color Throwdown #689 // Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challlenge #460

 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Throwdown // #ctd680 ...A color challenge!!  Two blues, green, and brown was the color combo for this challenge.  I loved the woodland theme in the photo...so I used Stampin Up's Waterfront stamp set to create my own woodland scene for my card.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #460 ...A sketch challenge!! This sketch had me stumped for a bit.  I spent a good bit of time looking for the right products for pulling off this sketch.  Didn't have the exact shape but I do love how my card turned out.




Update:
  I'm so excited!!  This card was chosen as one of the "top 3" over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog!! Thanks for the shout out from their design team!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


8 comments:

  1. What a clever card, love how you have used the tree in your scene xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of both colors and our sketch at AHSC! Love the dimension of using different trees in background and foreground. Thank you for joining us this week.
    -Dena J., AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you stamped on the banner piece, very nice.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the throwdown colors, Deb! Love the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scene you have created on the banner is really wonderful. I love that the tree echoes the scene inside the banner as well. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever banner with the woodland scene! Thanks for sharing this fabulous card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, absolutely stunning! I love everything about this card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you used the woodland scene as well as the colors!! Great card! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails