Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Just Us Girls #620 // Fusion Challenge 2.17.22

2 challenges inspired today's card...


Just Us Girls // #JUG620 ...A color challenge!! Teal, Orange, and Dark Brown.  I kinda messed this one up.  As I sat creating I was thinking teal, orange and brown...totally missed the DARK part!!  Didn't even realize it until I was posting it this morning!!

Fusion Challenge // 2.17.22 ...A fusion challenge!!  Use the photo or the sketch or fuse them together creating a FUSION!!  I used both!  


Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)


3 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful DJ, even though it doesn’t include dark brown. I forgot it was supposed to be dark brown too. I love those birds and the background you created for them. Thanks for sharing your card with us Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card DJ. Love how you fused out sketch and photo and incorporated the colours from JAI. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birds on the branch are perfect! And I love the background! glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails