Friday, February 11, 2022

Seas the Day

2 challenges inspired today's card...


Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS522 ...A sketch challenge!!  Since my new Seas the Day bundle from Stampin Up arrived I really wanted to use it for this sketch.  My plan was to use the octopus as the square and the crab as the circle but when I put it together I felt like the sketch was "lost"!!  So...I added a pen and ink square to pull it all together and "find" the sketch.  I actually love how it turned out.

The Paper Players // #PP577 ...A theme challenge!! Love & Friendship is the theme!!  This "You got a friend in me" sentiment was perfect for finishing off this Seas the Day card.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. I love the scene you've created especially with the square you created to frame it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and yep the frame worked perfectly! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card DJ - I love the idea that the octopus and the crab can be besties! Love the layout and the doodled frame. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love the underwater theme! The square frame worked perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails