Sunday, February 27, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches // TGIF Challenges // TicTacToe Challenge

3 challenges inspired today's card...


Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS524 ...A sketch challenge!! Washi tape seemed perfect for completing this sketch.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc357 ...A technique/product challenge!!  This blenders are perfect for stencils.  My brick stenciled background got almost completely covered...I promise it is there!!

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc150 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row run down the left hand side of the board.  Die/punch, bird, and stencil for the win!!





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)






1 comment:

  1. What a good idea to use the sweet pair of birds for an anniversary card DJ! I love the brick stencilling and the artfully arranged twine. Thank you for playing with my board at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails