Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Shopping Our Stash #463 // Make the Cards Challenge #47 // Try Stampin on Tuesday #540

3 cards...

Card #1 & 2...

Today begins a new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!  "My heart BEETS for you"!!  I know this challenge is all about using our stash but when I saw this challenge was coming up I just had to add to my stash!!  I looked for a beet stamp....cause I love a good pun!!  Found the perfect one over at Unity Stamps and ordered it right away.  Hoping it would come in time to use it for this challenge!!  It did!!  Now....I did use from my stash with other items...scrap papers, hemp, and heart stitched dies that I have had for years.  We hope you will join the fun and come play along with our "My heart BEETS for you" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash ( #SOS463 )
My Heat BEETS For You!

Card #3...

Try Stamping On Tuesday // #TSOT540 ...A sketch challenge!  The current sketch also calls for an optional twist...monochromatic!!   This green designer paper that was gifted to me makes me smile...so cherry and bright!!  I decide it would make a fun non-traditional Valentine's Day card.

Make the Cards // #47 ...A theme challenge!!  All three of today's cards fit the current theme...Make a Valetine!!  



Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Deb, your card for our challenge so ROCKS! What a perfect and fun take on both sides - love those fresh greens and playful patterns, and of course, a perfect monochrome, too! You rocked this! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh! who knew beet stamps could be so fun and so appealing?! (well, you did obvs!!!) love everything about this unBEETable card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lots of fruit stamps but not one vegetable. Your cards are super cute, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever interpretation of BOTH parts of our TSOT monochromatic and sketch challenge, Deb! It would make a great "I Love You" card for either Valentines Day OR St. Patrick's Day! Great use of pattern papers and layering to create a cohesive whole! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity once again with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards. Who knew you could get a beet stamp? Anything is possible. Endless puns and combinations are now possible. Have fun... x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails