Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Seas the Day Bundle Arrived!! And 2 Flowering Cactus Cards

 


Over lunch today I got my Seas the Day bundle in the mail!!  I ate quick and spent the rest of my lunch break playing with my  new set!!  I made a card for the As You See It color challenge...I thought I was gonna miss out casing Heather's card for this challenge but I got my order just in time to get this card in right under the wire!!


2 Flowering Cactus cards...

Stampin Up's Flowering Cactus bundle was perfect for creating these two cards.  This first card was made for the color challenge from TGIF Challenges #354.  The color combo for this challenge...Soft Sea Foam, Smokey Slate and Calypso Corral. 

The second card was made for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge #276.  This sketch is simple yet dynamic!

Both cards were inspired by 2 other challenges...Just Us Girls word challenge...FRIENDS!! ( #JUG618 ) and The Paper Players...FRIENDSHIP/LOVE!! (#PP577 ). 







10 comments:

  1. Awesome! Heather will be so pumped to see that you've cased her card, and so well, I might add! Thanks for doing our colour challenge proud at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! A great CASE of Heather's card. I like the way you've used the darkest colour for the frame - it really pops the underwater scene. Thanks for joining us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEE! I love it! And I think I like your choice of the Evergreen for the frame even better - it really pops! So glad you liked our colors, and I'm so flattered by the CASE! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! And here I am back again for your SSC card - I so love this cactus set, too, and I love how that barrel cactus looks! I totally have to try that! Great colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific cards, Deb! The cacti are so cute, love the CAS designs. Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Fabulous cards, Deb! I love the cacti and your designs! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards!! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players, so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards - that cacti is wonderful. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad your stamp set came in! Love what you did for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Flowering Cactus kit, and what a great way to incorporate colors and elements of the kit using the sketch. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails