Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Retro Rubber #175 // TicTacToe Challenge #146 // Make the Cards #47

3 challenges inspired today's card...


Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb175 ...A theme challenge!!  LOVE!!  With the count down on till Valentine's Day love is in the air!!  Not only are we suppose to make a love themed card, we are suppose to use stamps that are over a year old!!  This set of stamps and dies are over 6 years old and they are from a company that is no longer operating!!  I miss VERVE stamps!!

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc146 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board can be found down the left hand side of the board...Pink, Heart/Valentine, White.  Using my stitched heart dies from Stampin Up I cut out a white heart and a pink heart...interwoven them through my gray strip...finished it off with my jumbo letter dies.

Make the Cards // #47 ...A theme challenge!! Create a Valentine!!  I had an order for two last night....so here we go!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




6 comments:

  1. Dang, Deb, those delicate scalloped hearts are a show-stopper! I love how you wove them around your bold blocks of letters and DSP - amazing! So much movement! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Love those big letters! Fabulous overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I love how you combine the bold and the delicate on this card, beautifully done, those scalloped, stitched hearts are so sweet!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great bold Valentine, and a fun way to use those diecuts! Thanks for sharing this with us at Tic Tac Toe this week as well as Retro Rubber! Always good to use those older stamps! I miss Verve too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the heart die cuts! Wow! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great DJ! I love the bold black letters and DSP strip and the scalloped hearts contrast beautifully. Thanks for coming to play at Tic Tac Toe :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails