Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Cardz 4 Guyz #289 // CASology #400 // Paper Craft Crew Challenge #458

Two Cards....

Card # 1...

Today begins a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!  For this challenge we want to see your masculine cards that have a "LOVE" theme!! This one might be a bit tougher...which makes me even more excited to see all the different idea yall come up with for those guys that we love!!  I just got this Hey Handsome sentiment stamp and thought this challenge was perfect for inking it up!!
"LOVE"


CASology // #400.
.. A cue word challenge!!  The cue word for this challenge is AFFECTION!!  Hey Handsome...a true affectionate sentiment!!


Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Paper Craft Crew Challenge // #PCC458 ...A sketch challenge!!  A fun horizontal sketch.  I am gonna be so sad when I run out of this Whale of a Time designer papers.  For today's creation I created a 3D jelly fish using dimensionals.


Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. These are brilliant. I adore your guyz card and I'm sure you have a handsome chap to send it to. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great cards, especially the nautical-themed card for a guy! Love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails