Wednesday, November 30, 2022

2 Birthday Cards

 


Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc396 ...An inspiration challenge!!  The deer and the green foliage are the things that inspired me.  I needed a masculine birthday card so I switched it from a Christmas theme to a birthday theme.

Just Us Girls // #JUG660 ...A photo challenge!!  Again I used the deer and the green tree as my inspiration for this masculine birthday card.  I feel for those who have birthday's around Christmas time!!





Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Inspired By // #IB213 ...A photo challenge!!  The photo for this challenge is one of presents, in pastel colors.  So...I created birthday presents from scraps!!  Shhh...don't tell anyone this card was made from scraps!!

The Paper Players // #PP619 ...A sketch challenge!!  A clean and simple sketch perfect for my row of presents!! 



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Great inspired card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely, Deb! Great job on the Paper Players sketch, I like your row of presents. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so pretty, Deb! Love the fun colors on the presents. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two terrific cards. Thanks for playing at IB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails