Saturday, November 12, 2022

Green Green and More Green!!

 


Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb195...A theme challenge!! Ombre!!  You had me at ombre!!  A paint chip card is a perfect example of an ombre, and I decided to use one on my card.  The vintage car stamp is from Stampin Up's Guy Greetings set that came out in 2015...making it a retro set for sure!!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC498 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for using a paint chip sample.  I have seen others use paint chips on cards but have never done that myself until today!  Used up those paint chips that have been setting on my filing cabinet since we repainted our bedroom months ago!!!



Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

{PIN}spiratioinal Challenge // #295 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!  For this challenge we are asked to gather our inspiration from the spotlighted photo from Pinterest.  The current photo was all about...GREEN!!  

{PIN}spirational #295


Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. What a clever way to recycle the paint chip cards! It works brilliantly for this week. Thank you for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your masculine card with the shades of green! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative way to integrate the two challenges--I love the paint sample as the strips! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great masculine card! I love all your details! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love a good masculine card, they are a challenge for me so I always love to see what others come up with for them! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card. thank you for playing along with retro rubber challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails