Sunday, November 13, 2022

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SS296


Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SS296 ...A sketch challenge!!  Today we have a new sketch challenge for you created by Lisa!!  Let's see what kind of trio you will bring?!?  For my card I brought a trio of snowflakes!!  Each snowflake has a large and small snowflake separated with a small dimensional and finished off with a rhinestone.  Hop on over to our blog and see what the rest of the design team came up with...they have some great inspiration for you.


This card was inspired by 2 additional challenges...


INKspirational Challenges // #278 ...A photo challenge!!  The falling snow in the globe had me reaching for the falling snow embossing folder!!  Let it snow!!

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc187 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: snow (falling snow embossing folder & snowflakes), free (ribbon), and blue (rhinestones, ink, and card stock.



Card #2 was made from Card #1 for a single challenge...

Global Design Project // #GDP368 ...A CASE challenge!!  Currently we are CASEing a card made by Stesha Bloodhart.  I CASEd her ragged edges, the use of twine, and the layering of my image on a shaped mat. 


I also used the negative space from my snowflake die cuts in card #1 to create a stencil of snowflakes for my background on this card.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



1 comment:

  1. I admired your card on our Sunday Stamps blog then was pleased to find you joined us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge as well! Very pretty CAS design Deb. I really like the blue snowflakes on the white background. Thanks for sharing at tttc!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails