Tuesday, November 29, 2022

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz


 Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G310 ...A masculine challenge using birds!!  I know there are some really cute birdie stamps and dies and I look forward to seeing what you create for our challenge.  I used my new Tim Holtz die that I pulled out of the packaging yesterday!  Now is is your turn, hop on over to our blog and play along with our new challenge.  If you need additional ideas and inspiration, the rest of the design team has some great cards to inspire you!!

#C4G310 // Birds


Today's card was also inspired by another challenge...


INKspirational Challenges // #279 ...A technique challenge!!  The technique that is being highlighted for this challenge...paper piecing.  This little woodpecker is perfect for piecing papers together...lots of layers on this little guy!!

Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Less Is More // #LIM478 ...A theme challenge!! OUTDOORS is the theme for this challenge!!  Yes...ladybugs belong outdoors!!  As cute as they are I do not want them in my house.

Paper Craft Crew Challenge // #PCC494 ...A sketch challenge!!  I mixed in some circles with my squares!  Fun sketch with lots of potential...I think I will keep this one in my sketch library!!



Card #3 inspired by 1 challenge...

Just Add Ink // #JAI631 ...A sketch challenge!!  When I saw this sketch I right aways thought of the wave stamp from Stampin Up's Lily Pad set...it makes a great wavy background some this octopus.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. What a fab collection of makes - I popped across from LIM to admire your outdoor project only to be greeted by all of your super makes

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Deb. That wave stamp is perfect to use for our sketch. It certainly makes your octopus pop. Thanks for joining is with us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the perfect stamp to create the lines sketch details, such a fun card Deb! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely captured the wavy element using that fab wave stamp Deb. It's the perfect background for your octopus! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - you have been busy! All fun cards with great themes. Love seeing all the variety. The sentiment on your Octopus card is perfect and fun. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWser, popped across from LIM to admire your entry only to find numerous others - all totally terrific TFS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful collection of cards. Your LIM card is a very clever interpretation of our theme of outdoors. It's very fun and a great use of the sketch too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely combination of challenges for your 'outdoor' card. I love to see ladybirds in the garden and agree they're best outside! Thanks for joining us at Less is More and Happy Christmas!
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails