Wednesday, November 16, 2022

You Are the Best!!

 


Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Just Us Girls // #JUG658 ...A trend challenge!!  The trend being spotlighted this week is...matching envelopes!!  I always make a matching envelope for my card.  I keep it every simple...same stamped image, a banner flag of the same card stock,  the strip I'm left with from trimming a layer, or a matching designer paper scrap.  I just don't usually include it in the photo.  Today I did...just for this challenge!!

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb195 ...A theme challenge!! "You had me at ombre"!  I had so much fun with the paint chip card I made on Saturday that I just had to make another one.  This time I punched out a flower on each color and revered the order when gluing the flower back into place...reverse ombre!!  Cool, huh?!?  I nailed the retro part of this challenge when I finished off my card with stamped leaves and a sentiment from Stampin Up's Best Day Ever set that was part of their Sale-A-Bration event back in 2015.




Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Inspired By Challenge // #IB211 ...A photo challenge!!  Be inspired by the photo that is given and use the optional sketch when creating your card...I used both!!  Cause there is "gnome" place like home for the holidays!!





Card #3 was inspired by 1 challenge...

Jingle Belle Challenge // 11.4.22 ...A Christmas challenge!!  All year long!!  This challenge calls for a humorous Christmas card.  A melting snowman is kinda fun...especially on a card...right?!?  At least he makes me smile...maybe he will also get a chuckle out of you too!!  I love taking this Sprinkle of Life cupcake topper and making it into a melting snowman!!  I think I have used this idea at least once every season since I got this set.  
11.4.22 Humorous Christmas

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. A snow man mellllllllllllllllllting into a puddle! Oh noooooooo! (But he is super cute and totally made me smile!) So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful group of cards, Deb. I'm glad you used leftover pieces from the card to decorate your envelope for the Just Us Girls challenge. Thanks for entering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Glad to hear you decorate your envelopes. It's such a nice touch! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful cards! thank you for playing along with retro rubber challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo, very cool technique with the paint chip card - love the flowers shuffled around! Such a great idea! Looks lovely behind that bold ribbon, too! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great cards! Well done. Loving the cute gnome. Thanks for playing at IB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails