Monday, November 28, 2022

Never Been Used

 


Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #497 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for playing with the birdie from my new Tim Holtz die that I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby this past week.


Update: 
This card was picked as a "top 3" by the CAS Colours & Sketches design team!!  What an honor!!  Thanks to the team for a shout out on this card.




Challenge #44
NBUS Challenge // #NBUS44 ...A new stuff challenge!!  So this card along with card #2 in this post both qualify for this challenge because I am using a new die set freshly pulled out of the packaging.  I have been eyeing this die for a while now so when I saw it on the clearance rack I had to snag it up!!


Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Color Throwdown // #ctd720 ...A color challenge!!  Kraft, Copper, Sage, and Black are the colors called for in this challenge!! 
Kraft: sentiment and accents on the bear 
Copper: mat layer, mug accent and scarf 
Sage: ink used to stamp forest background
Black: bear and ink for the sentiment

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS563 ...A sketch challenge!!  Fun cute sketch that was perfect for playing with my new dies.  I did cut the feet off of the bear to make him more round that oval so that he would match the sketch better.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, and I especially love the one that was inspired by our sketch!! Wonderful colors, and the combination of the background the bird is beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of cards! I just love that bear! Bears are one of my favourite animals! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you stamped the forest background for the bear! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bear does look like someone cut off his feet, Deb! Too funny and a perfect idea to make it match the challenge. If you hadn't told us, we wouldn't have known he had feet! I love your first design, too, and thank you for linking it to the NBUS gallery to inspire everyone! Good job picking up that cute stamp on sale! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You were beautifully inspired by our sketch! I love this cute birdie and the fabulous snowflakes background.Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I love that bear!! I'm so glad you played along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails