Thursday, November 10, 2022

Inspire.Create.Challenges #129 // Hand Stamped Sentiments #401 // TicTacToe #186

 Today's card was inspired by 3 challenges...


Inspire.Create.Challenges // #ICC129 ...A theme challenge!!  FESTIVE is the theme for this current challenge!!  Who doesn't love a festive cup of joe!?!

Hand Stamp Sentiments // #HSS401 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used a trio of hemp knots instead of snowflakes.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc186 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row: Red (designer paper & rhinestones), Sparkle (glittery rhinestones), Holly (designer paper).





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




4 comments:

  1. Awesome, DJ! I love your use of the twine and the knots - brilliant! And of course, that coffee cup will be one of my eternal faves, lol. Great colors, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ, What a super card! You used an all-time favorite DSP. I am still hoarding it. And who doesn't love coffee? I will keep your use of twine in mind for adding interest to some of my future cardmaking. So glad you joined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - and that use of the knots is inspired. Thanks for playing along with us at HSS again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great take on the sketch! You can never go wrong with a cup of coffee! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails