Thursday, November 24, 2022

Beachy Christmas

3 challenges inspired today's post...


Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT583 ...A sketch challenge!! With an optional twist of "Holiday Blues"!!  I used both the sketch and the twist!! 

As You See It // #AYSI288 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme...I know what you did last summer!!  We spent every chance we had on the water, heading to our favorite secluded beach where we hunted for seashells and enjoyed finding new (well new to us) sea creatures!!  I love living in the Panhandle of Florida!!

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC130 ...A sketch challenge!!  A blank sketch it seems...I guess that means the choice is ours!!  Girls, y'all let me know if I am misinterpreting this sketch!!




Update: 
I was picked as a "Featured Artist" by the As You See It design team...what an honor!!  Thanks for the sweet comments!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




 

7 comments:

  1. I just love this one, Deb! I'm a beach gal at heart, and I love how you've adapted this theme to Christmas, with the embossed snowflakes in the background and the holly leaves around the seahorse's neck! So unique and creative! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach is my happy place, so you're speaking my language with this one, Deb! Love the little Christmas touch of the holly collar for our friendly seahorse - very festive! Thanks for playing along with us again at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, a great non-winter card that is perfect for our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch and optional theme of "Holiday Blues"! Love your seahorse and the simple blue blended background!! Thank you for sharing your card making creativity with us once again at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty, Deb! I love this seahorse so much - I'll never let this set go, lol. Beautiful take in blues for a Christmas card, the stenciling and color wash is so lovely for your background! Love this! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb - I am in love with this card! The colors, the seahorses (which are my favorite sea creature) and the sweet background with a holiday touch. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card! Thank you for joining Challenge 583 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Great take on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your quirky take on a Christmas card, Deb - how lovely to be able to spend your summers at the beach! Thanks for joining us again at As You See It challenges

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails