Friday, November 18, 2022

Fri-yay!!

 


Card #1 inspired by 1 challenge...

Just Add Ink // JAI630 ...A "just add" challenge!!  This week we are to "just add" inspiration from a collage of photos.  I picked the colors and the chickens as my inspiration for this CAS card.




Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT582 ...A sketch challenge!!  With a "sweater" option!!  I used the sketch on a stocking shaped card and embossed it so that it would have a sweater look to it.





Update: 
This cute little stocking card was chosen as a top 3 by the Try Stampin On Tuesday team!!  Thanks guys for the shout out on my card.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. So perfect, Deb - I still have this die, too! Such a brilliant take on our sketch AND theme - so smart! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rooster scene is perfect for the challenge and I love the simplicity of this card. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails