Friday, November 4, 2022

Oh Christmas Tree...

3 challenges inspired today's card...


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC497 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love all the layers and the extra banners and dots!!  It was a fun sketch to pull together!!

Global Design Project // #GDP367 ...A theme challenge!!  TREE!!  Of course with Christmas right around the corner I thought of Christmas trees!!

CAS Colours & Sketches // #494 ...A color challenge!!  Pear, Pizzaz, Rich Razzleberry, and Mint Macaron.  I had this color trio in my head from seeing the post and thought "oh it would be perfect for the tree theme I am working on"!!  Totally missed that I had seen it on a CAS challenge blog!!  Yikes...not very CAS but I am still sharing it!!  I will try and come back with a CAS version as well!!



Update: 
This card was chosen as a "top 3" by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge team.  What an honor!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




 

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely wintery scene. Beautifully done. Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Christmas card, great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the pop of purple. The trees are great...fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you made this non-traditional color combo from the challenge work in this holiday card as well as all of the little details you have included. So very pretty and festive. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty little winter scene . Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails