4 challenges inspired today's card...
Splitcoast Stampers // #SC1119 ...A sketch challenges that posts every Wednesday and has no end date!! This sketch from June 17th was perfect for showcasing today's set of challenges.
Jingle Belles // #JB2616 ...A "year round Christmas" challenge!! For this current challenge we are given a Christmas tic-tac-toe board to play with. My winning three in a row on this game board runs across the middle of the board: flowers (Hobby Lobby paper flower & flower printed designer paper), red/green (both colors found on this card), and ribbon (retired from Stampin Up).
Just Add Ink // #JAI791 ...A "just add" challenge!! For this current challenge we are "just adding" a Christmas theme. I used some retired Christmas designer paper that I have had in my stash for years now.
The Neglected Stuff Challenge // AUG2026 ...A challenge that showcases those neglected items!! My neglected items on today's card is the designer paper from Stampin Up that I have had in my stash forever...yes I just might be a paper hoarder.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)

Very pretty holiday card, I think I am a paper hoarder too (amongst other things)!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
Isn't it great when you can use stuff you've had in your stash for ages? Great use of retired items for your Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDelete