Saturday, August 31, 2024

A Dragonfly Birthday

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Try A Sketch On Tuesday // #TSOT653 ...A sketch challenge!!  I didn't have an oval that was big enough to follow this sketch exactly but I did give it a try with what I had.  I guess I need to add a larger oval die to my wish list!! LOL

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS445 ...A color challenge!!  Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat, and Blackberry Bliss are the colors called for in this current challenge.  I used Moody Mauve card stock, Wild Wheat card stock & enamel dots, and Blackberry Bliss ink & card stock.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M475 ...A technique challenge!!  For this current challenge they are asking us to use die cuts and/or stencils.  Die cuts it is for today's card...even my sentiment is a die.





Update: 
What an honor, this card was chosen as a "top 3 pick" by the Hand Stamped design team!!  Yippie!!  Thanks for the shout out on my card!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




7 comments:

  1. Love your take on our sketch. Good job of using what you had to create your card. Thanks for joining us at Try A Sketch On Tuesday.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet scene for a birthday card, Deb! Great rendition of our challenge sketch, too. Thank you for joining us at TSOT #653.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great combination of those three challenges - love all those colours together. Thanks for playing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch - such a pretty scene for a birthday. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, I love your card! Looking at your color challenge I would have thought those colors wouldn't work well together, but you managed perfectly! Your oval could almost be the moon popping up from behind the grass on a cool fall evening! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, I love your interpretation of our TSOT sketch! Your use of of HHH's colors really worked with your layout!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the die cut grass and the dragonflies. You did a great job with challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails