Sunday, August 18, 2024

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC342

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC342 ...A sketch challenge!!  Today we have a new sketch challenge for you!!  It is "sketch time" over at Sunday Stamps and we hope you will join the fun and play along with us.  Visit our blog for additional inspiration from the rest of the design team.



3 other challenges inspired today's card...

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb237 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row (across the bottom of the board) on this game board: die, metallic, and your choice.  This challenge is always a retro challenge which means we are asked to use a stamp that is over a year old.  My sentiment is from Stampin Up's Snow Place stamp set that came out in 2015.

Just Add Ink // #JAI715 ...A technique challenge!!  For this current challenge we are asked to use shading or a shadow!!  I cut out a second snowflake die in black and used it to create a shadow for my snowflake.

Make My Monday // #MMM232 ...A theme challenge!!  SOMETHING METALLIC is the theme for this current challenge.  I used a metallic sliver brad at the center of my snowflake die.






 Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Deb - you got SO MUCH into this card! Great combo of all the challenges, and I LOVE this happy blueberry check for Christmas! Such a pretty snowflake brad - I have to dig through my drawer to see if I have some of those! And thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday AND Retro Rubber, too! Nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, love the challenge combo here. Your card is lovely. I love the pattern mixing and I am a fan of darker blues and whites for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of blues & white of your Christmas card with the snowflake! Thank you for joining us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blue and silver together. Your snowflake brad is a perfect centrepiece. Thanks for joining my theme at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails