Tuesday, August 13, 2024

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash

 Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS528 ...A "shopping your stash" challenge!!  This time we have a color challenge for you...red, pink and kraft!!  What do you have in your stash that fits this color combo??  We can't wait to see!!

From my stash, I used Stampin Up's Pretty in Pink, Real Red, and Kraft.  I embossed a floral background with a embossing folder that has gotten a little dusty and layered my die cuts from very well used dies on top.  I finished off my card with a verse sentiment (a favorite in my stash) and some twine (I always have twine of some kind in my stash).  Now it is your turn, hop on over to our blog and check out the details for this new challenge and then play along with us.  You will also find great inspiration from the rest of the design team...so many great ways to use this color combo!!


2 other challenges inspired today's card...


Just Us Girls // #JUG739 ...A theme challenge!!  FRAME is the theme for this challenge!!  I used the traditional type of frame...a mat frame!!  I matted my card using white and kraft around my pink.


{PIN}spirational Challenges // #316 ...A monthly challenge showcasing craft supplies inspired by Pinterest photos.  The craft supplies being showcased during the month of August...DIECUTS!!  I love these wildflower dies from Tim Holtz.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





5 comments:

  1. Soft and soothing card, great design and use of the challenge colours. Perfect sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout with your frames and images. I have been wanting some bigger sentiments too. They make a great statement on a card. Thanks for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used those colors on this framed beauty! That is such a wonderful sentiment, too. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, congrats 😊💐 have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails