Tuesday, August 6, 2024

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G353

 



Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G353 ...A masculine card challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this new challenge is CAMPING OR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES!!  I picked hiking so that I could new my new dies from InLoveArt.  And because...I just got to enjoy some awesome hiking around Italy with my hubby this summer & have hiking on my mind.

#C4G353 // Camping or Outdoor Activities

We can't wait to see your masculine camping/outdoor activity cards.  We got you pointed in the right direction with this theme...makes it easy to create a masculine card.  For additional inspiration and all the details for this new challenge, hop on over to our blog and check things out!!

3 other challenges inspired today's card...

INKspirational Challenges // #IC321 ...A "word prompt" challenge!!  WOODLAND is the word prompt for this current challenge!!  How about a hike through the forest...fits the woodland theme perfectly, don't you think!??!

As You See It Challenges // #AYSI329 ...A "recipe" challenge!!  The challenge...use all 5 of the "ingredients" given as the "recipe" for you card.  The ingredients are: trees, twine, embossing, birthday, and green.  Every birthday is a mile stone for enjoying on this journey that we call life...birthday sentiment stamped on inside of the card.


Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS65 ...A monthly challenge showcasing items that have "never been used"!!  Today was the first time these dies from InLoveArt have been used.  I love the detail of this silhouette hiker...and the tall skinny trees are fantastic!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. So super cute, Deb - what a great hiker! Love all your choices - where's the twine? Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to both of you for pointing out the twine missing!! I post the orginal photo that was with out it...the one entered in the C4G challenge before I added the twine. I corrected my post and got the correct photo added!! I will try and change my entry to your challenge as well.

      Delete
  2. A clever way to create your outdoor scene Deb - I don't see the twine though? The challenge of following a recipe lol! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to both of you for pointing out the twine missing!! I post the orginal photo that was with out it...the one entered in the C4G challenge before I added the twine. I corrected my post and got the correct photo added!! I will try and change my entry to your challenge as well.

      Delete
  3. It was a perfect recipe for a masculine, outdoorsy kind of card and you've made the most of it. Great save with the twine addition - it looks like it was meant to be there all along! Thanks for playing with us again at AYSI. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card with our recipe and such a great outdoor theme - I wouldn't have known the twine was a later addition! Thanks for joining us at As You see It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have the forest texture in the background and die cut in the foreground and the hiking theme will suit someone perfectly. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Deb! This is a well done masculine card! I have to say when I saw the image, I swear I saw Sasquatch! lol! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails