Friday, August 23, 2024

That Was So Sweet...

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

The Paper Players // #PP703 ...A clean and simple theme challenge!!  FRUIT is the theme for this CAS challenge!!  I used Stampin Up's Berry Blessing & Sweet Strawberry sets for my strawberries and blueberries!!

Time Out Challenges // #TOC270 ...A photo inspired challenge!!  This photo of fruit paired up perfectly with the PP challenge.  I used vellum to heat emboss my pieces of fruit and then colored them on the reverse side.  I have not used this technique in a long time and it was fun to give it a try again!!

CAS Colours & Sketches // #543 ...A clean and simple sketch challenge!!  I kept alot of white space and left off any extra embellishments that I might have noramally added...clean and simple indeed!!




Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)




5 comments:

  1. DJ, I love your CAS card. The strawberries and blueberries are perfect! The layout with all the white space makes your fruit pop. So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ, a lovely CAS card! Clean and sweet! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS with those sweet images and love them colored on the back of the vellum. Thank you for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card! Thanks for playing along at Time Out and CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the use of vellum. thanks for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails